Chrysler Stratus LX

Hallo

I have a problem with the header temperatur. The temperatur is permamently on a minimum. specially in the winter it is a problem. On the temperatur meter i can see, that the motor temperatur is always by the second line (1/4). The motor temperatur is alrady constant. I have also changed the termosat, no chance!

Is there someone to help me?

Thanks an godbay. Mikel

Reply to
M.Ludwig

Second thermostat could be defective or improperly installed, bad temp sensor might mean guage is wrong. How long before you get heat in winter?

Reply to
Art