Cold Running Problems - Voyager 2.5 TDI

Please can someone point me in the right direction. My Voyager SE 2.5 Turbo Diesel starts in the cold (glow heaters replaced) but in the cold weather only, it stalls with power loss. It will still idle under these conditions. If I blip the throttle it will pick up and run a bit further then do the same thing. If I keep the throttle mid position in the cold it runs, but you feel the motor failing, then picking up again. It's driving me mad. If you can help before I spend money at the dealers I would be very happy. Thank you to anyone out there who can advise me. Rob

Reply to
robf