Computer for 2002 Dodge Neon SE

I have a computer checksum error on my 2002 Dodge Neon SE. This keeps the engine light on, and thanks to NY State, my car will not pass inspection if
the check engine light is on. This computer error keeps it on, so I am looking for a computer module. This is the computer module that is mounted close to the radiator. OEM Dodge Part # is 5034125AE.
Anyone know where I could get one, besides the Dodge dealer (they want over $500.00)
TIA,
-Tom

Look up Standard Motor Products on the web. They handle remanufactured electronics or will remanufacture yours.