:cry: Anyone have a photo of a fuse box for a 97 Dodge Stratus?

I'm having the well-known transmission problem with my 97 Dodge Stratus. My owners manual has disappeared from the face of the Earth... does anyone have a photo that I could use to locate the fuses so I can switch the relays? Thank you in advance. snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
kerbear