Daemler???

I saw news interviews or stand-ups outside Chrysler plants in Detroit and Newark, Del. and in both cases the big sign in front of the big building said "Daemler Chrysler". What gives? I thought they were bought out 6 months ago, 18 months ago???

Reply to
mm

They can't afford to change the signs.

Reply to
General Schvantzkoph

I believe the Newark, DE plant is scheduled to close. No point in changing the sign now.

-KM

Reply to
KirkM

Whatever, I hope they managed to spell it "Daimler".

Otherwise I might start associating Daemler with "daemlich" which means "daft" or "daffy" (as you might say in the US"...).

:-) DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Could it be that is what they intended? Wouldn't surprise me, with what Daimler did to Chrysler.

Reply to
Some O