Dodge Caliber?

Depends on where you shop. Some of the imports offer a whole lot for $15K.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

If you don't need the cargo room a Civic or Corolla would give plenty. Also Honda has a new cheap crossover that they've been selling worldwide for years. First year for the US. Mazda3 would be another choice.

I do hope the Caliber does well. I thought the anti-fairy commercial was pretty poor though.

Reply to
Art

They could have gone a little too far there. If it's that bad to be a neon, or a person who would like a neon, then obviously they're saying "here's another vehicle brought to you by the (stupid) people who came up with the neon." Super.

Reply to
Joe

"Joe" wrote in news:AQ0%f.1499$ snipped-for-privacy@fe06.lga:

Nah, I think it was a comparo to other makers' cutesy cars. And it falls right in line with Dodge's current image.

Reply to
Joe