Reliability of a 2002/2003 Neon

Hi,

I am looking to buy a used Neon 2002. The price and mileage are great, but I wonder about the reliability. Older Neon used to have alot of problems and recalls, in this generation reliable of should I go for something else?

Thanks for you input!

Reply to
Dude

It is muched improved but you can probably do better. Also it is discontinued model and value will go way down fast.

Reply to
Art