dodge dynasty 1991

my vehicle squeaks really bad by the front driver tire when i drive, it stops when i stop the vehicle, as well as when i go to accelerate there is a popping noise, i feel it on the floor in the front of the vehicle, and it tries to cut out. any idea of what this could be and how much to have it repaired.

Reply to
dawn1979

Most likely the front struts are worn. I am guessing from $200 - $400 for replacement. The front ball joints could also be worn, which will cause the *popping* sound that you describe.

-Kirk Matheson

Reply to
kmatheson

Dawn, it could be anything from a brake pad worn out to something more serious, I would take it in and have someone check the suspension for worn parts

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower