EGR Codes on 2005 Caravan

Back here with my 2005 Dodge Caravan...128,700 miles on it. I've been seeing the following code when I turn the key ON-OFF-ON-OFF-ON...

P0406 Exhaust Gas Recirculation Sensor A Circuit High

...but there has been no check engine light on with this. Holding a steady speed between 30-40 mph causes the car to feel like it skips, bucks, or lunges. Today it is doing this at any speed, sometimes bad, sometimes not so bad, sometimes not present.

Well today the check engine like came on and I now have the error shown below, when I turn the key ON-OFF-ON-OFF-ON...

P0404 Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Open Position Performance

...So I'm guessing my EGR needs to be replaced? What is a ball park cost of this at the Dodge dealer?

I'm hoping the EGR is the problem with the skips, bucks, and lunges.

LASTLY, my gas pedal sticks only when pressing down - is this something I can spray WD40 on to fix? Where is that cable in the engine?

Thx,

-TRogers

Reply to
Tom Rogers