failed emission

I would be really happy and grateful is someone can assist me with this problem. I have a hyundai sonata 1992...which i took for an emission test. Everything else passed apart from the NO ppm ....the limit is 450 but the reading was 566 which is not well off. So i am assumng its not a big thing that i need to fix. PLEASE GUYS HELP A BROTHER OUT WITH SOME ADVISE.

Reply to
Jayjay

Find a Hyundai newsgroup to ask your question? It sure ain't a Chrysler!

Larry Behold Beware Believe

Reply to
Larry Crites

Here is where someone may listen to you. alt.autos.hyundai

Reply to
Just Facts

Reply to
philthy