free stuff

I have 2x 4094104 disc brake piston and seal kits for 73-75 Dart/Valiant that I had on eBay, no bids even with a low starting bid, I want to get rid of them as I have no use for them but don't want to throw them out either. You pay shipping from 20720. I also have an extra set of seals and some other greebly little parts I'll throw in the box.

reply to njnagel at toad dot net

thanks

nate

Reply to