A couple of 240 parts for FREE ... just pay shipping

Hi Folks

After trying to sell these on eBay, they remain unsold and I don't want to relist them. Actually ... what DID sell was the chrome trim for these lights ... so, the trim is NOT included here.

I'm offering these '84 240 headlight frames/assemblies (driver and passenger sides) to anyone who wants them FOR FREE - I only require that you pay the shipping costs. I just don't want to have to throw these out when I know that SOMEONE out there might need them.

See the following pics for what you're getting (if these links don't work, ask me and I'll supply better pics).

So ... if you have damaged or rusted-out headlight frames/housings/assemblies (whatever they might be called), feel free to ask for these and they're yours!

I don't yet know what the shipping cost will be. It will likely be in the range of $20-30, depending on where it's going. We'll deal with that as needed.

*IF POSSIBLE* ... I prefer payment by PayPal. But, not exclusively.

Plus, I'll ship these ANYwhere in the world - again, as long as you look after the cost (as FAST or as SLOW as you can afford).

Headlights are included ... unless you don't want them (as they WILL increase the weight of the package). You decide. I can chuck 'em in the trash, or send them to you. I think they all work ... but, please don't quote me on that since I have nothing to test them with.

Thanks!

Yours,

Allan Shearer email: allanATshearerDOTca Brockville, Ontario Canada

P.S. I'll be away from Friday until Wednesday . . . so, if you email me and get no response, that's why. I'll *try* to check my messages while I'm away, though.

Reply to
Allan Shearer