Fuel injector cleaner - worthwhile or worthless?

Well Bill, I guess Ford doesn't know what they're talking about then.

Reply to
Dennis

If they *really* said in effect that the computer wouldn't know how to interpret knocking with "hi-test" but it would know how to interpret knocking with mid grade, then - yeah - I would say that they don't know what they're talking about. I suggested two possibilities - you only considered one. I'd have to see the actual quote.

Bill Putney

Yea, I wish I still had it. It was in the last (or second to last) issue of the Ford Times (or Ford Life or one of the Ford magazines you got when you purchased a new Ford auto. Thought the name was Ford Times, could be mistaken.)

Reply to
Dennis