Hemi C300

Hi

Our Hemi C300 keeps cutting out. Has anyone else experienced this problem. The dealer hasn't a clue?

Reply to
Shell666

Maybe you don't give them enough information to properly diagnose the problem.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

I hope you are using the free Chrysler roadside towing so it costs them something to not have a clue. Tell them it is their job to have a clue or replace the car.

Reply to
Art

of customer information, they have to realise that we are there to help and any information no matter how daft it seems to them can be invaluable to the diagnostic tech. the rebelmc

Reply to
newrebel

The car keeps cutting out. What more is there to say. The mechanic needs to drive the car a few days. If the shop is unwilling to do that then Chrysler needs to replace the car. Customer should read the lemon law section of the manuals which come with the car. You will be amazed how much smarter the mechanics get when you ask CHrysler to replace the car under arbitration rules.

Reply to
Art

Ok Art, let me help you out here some...does the car cut off when the vehicle is cold and the owner brings it in and waits on it nice and hot??? Does the car cut off at highway speeds? coming to a stop? does the car cut off going around turns? What year? O there is a lot to say!! A Technician doesn't get smarter when you mention Lemon law.The owner does when he finds out he has to hire a lawyer. The owner gets smarter and starts to give a little more information. Just saying car shuts off wont do it!!! Try it sometimes.

Glenn

Reply to
maxpower

It is the shop's job to ask the right questions. If they haven't they are not doing anyone a favor.

Reply to
Art

Yes, But when my fridge or a/c or anything I own has a problem and I need to get it serviced I always give out the most info as possible. The more you give the more you get back. I little common sense goes a long way

Glenn

Reply to
maxpower

Exactly. You don't go to the doctor and say, "make me feel better, but I'm not going to tell you where it hurts."

Reply to
Steve