Jeep

Have a 2001 Grand Cherokee limited 60th edition. Mega problems with the heating / air system. The heating system even on manual starts blowing cold air and if I adjust for hotter air, it will for a while, but then it will blow cold air again until I put it on top temp: either the temp is cold inside the car or very hot. Jeep has been dealing with this problem in my vehicle for 8 times now. Any others out there with the same problem? Any advise. NY state resident now, anyone knows of any attorneys to deal with the problem and Jeep's inept antics at trying to fix the problem??. Thank you.

Reply to
MARKUS

philthy