Just Bought a 2010 Avenger SXT

Yesterday, my wife and I purchased an Avenger SXT, a great car. Quiet, rides smooth, the 2.4L engine/4sp transmission works great. This is the first new car that I can actually see the hood when setting in the driver's seat! I hate not being able to see the hood of the car. Chrysler is making some great cars. We bought one before Fiat starts bringing their crap over here and badging them as Chryslers and Dodges. We traded in a Caliber, too noisy and after servicing, the CVT transmission still makes a racket. I am never going to jump on the technology bandwagon first again. Sticking with the proven technology.

Reply to
sctvguy1