LHS Cooling Fans

There were a bunch of noisy fan modules on the 94 LHS. Mine were replaced after a few thousand miles were on the car.

Reply to
Art

Just to make it clear, my original comment was in response to another comment about general early fan problems in the LH cars.

Reply to
Art

How old's that dictionary? You missed this:

Main Entry: 3gage variant of GAUGE

The use of "gage" has changed a great deal recently, and seems to be in danger of wiping "gauge" totally out of technical writing, at least here in the states. I don't know why, but anyway, that's that.

I don't like when words change, but this just happens to be one that I gave up on.

Reply to
Joe

Reply to
philthy