Magnum visibility

Now I know why bathrooms, restrooms and anyplace else that has a toilet also has toilet tissue - to wipe away smartasses like you. Bye................Click!!! (oops, I mean wipe!!!)

Reply to
RPhillips47

Sorry, Art. I think "Hmmm" got way off track and you misinterpreted what I was trying to say (admitting that I was a bit sarcastic in the way I said it to you). Sitting in a Magnum or 300C on the lot makes one think one cannot see anything or have decent visibility but on the road visibility is actually quite good. I cannot fully fault "Hmmm", though, as I do realize that as he is past the age of 70 some senility may be setting in.

Reply to
RPhillips47

That is pretty neat having adaptive windows that get larger as you drive and smaller when you stop! What will Chrysler think of next? :-)

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting

Actually, there is something to what you say. It's the adrenaline rush from the V8 hemi that makes the poor visibility seem tolerable. A more objective is to evaluate the visibility when the vehicle is sitting in the dealer's lot.

Reply to
Hmmm...

Wow. That's a case of the pot calling the kettle black. Check out your original smart ass response to Art. You are incredibly childish.

Reply to
Hmmm...

YOU AREN'T ART, are you? So what gives YOU the right to speak for him????? I can see why you would call me childish as you are an old fart in your 70's. YOU are also prone to posting without all of the details as I admitted in a post to Art that I was a bit sarcastic in my original reply to him..........but being the senile old fart that you are you either didn't see that post or did and cannot remember.

If I want to be a smart ass in a reply to Art I can be and he will respond to me - he doesn't need a senile old fart in his 70's to do it for him - and if you weren't so old you would know that nowadays one uses pot to smoke and get high rather than using it in an archaic old saying that went out of style maybe

40 or 50 years ago.
Reply to
RPhillips47

Not out of style where I live (Olde England), but we're Olde Traditionalists, as you know.

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

I was exaggerating on the 40 - 50 years ago based on his 70+ years of age.

Reply to
RPhillips47