MBZ Engine to Mopar Transmission?

Is there any available way to couple a Mercedes engine-specifically a OM 617 or the several diesel and gas engines with that bolt pattern- to either a four speed Torqueflite which is available with a tailshaft to mate to a transfer case or any of the bigger five or six speed manuals? My goal actually is to put an OM 617 in a Jeep but I know Mopar swaps are already common. (It's all one big family now, except it isn't.)

Reply to
Ted Azito

Nothing prefab; you're totally on your own.

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern