Navigation System

Just purchased a 2005 T&C Limited with the built in navigation system. Compared to my Garmin Streetpilot III it is the most user unfriendly and complicated piece of electronic equipment I have ever encountered. The manual is equally as useless. Wondering if anyone else has had any experience with this device or might be able to guide me to a "Mopar Nav system for Dummies" site??

Reply to
gotmilk?

I don't have the T/C but I do have the Pacifica with a Navigator and I find it very easy to use.

Reply to
Richard Benner Jr