New Charger now widely available?

I'm seeing the new Dodge Charger on the road around here (SW Ontario).

I haven't seen anyone here mention it yet.

Are they widely available at this point?

Reply to
MoPar Man

I saw one to be dropped at our Dodge store yesterday,*very* sharp vehicle!!!!!

Reply to
TNKEV

"MoPar Man" wrote: "I'm seeing the new Dodge Charger on the road around here (SW Ontario). I haven't seen anyone here mention it yet. Are they widely available at this point?"

My wife's dealership received their first shipment this past week. They already had two sold.

Sarge

Reply to
Sarge