Opinion on work done-price?

The car is a 1996 Concorde LXI with 95703 miles. I saw the parts and know the work was needed. I'm just asking if the price charged is good, average or too high? Work performed by a NAPA auto store. All work done in one day.

Lube oil filter $22.00 Check vehicle tune up for rough idle. Replace plugs and wires. Replace PCV valve and fuel filter. Clean throttle plates, replace PCV hoses. Inspect front end and brakes. Replace outer tire rod ends and inner tie rod bushings. Check four wheel alignment and adjust. Total labor $280.00

Parts list:oil, filter and plugs. Platinum spark plugs, spark plug wires, PCV valve and fuel filter, one serpentine belt, one PCV vent tube, two #64 hose clamps, one 705-1024 hose clamp, two #40 hose clamps, two 269-2934 outer tie rod ends, one 274-9223 inner tire rod bushing kit, one foot 5/8 inch PCV hose. Subtotal parts $293.86

LOF $22.00 Labor $280.00 Parts $293.86 Tax $41.72 7%

Total $637.58 Thanks for any opinions

Reply to
GrtArtiste

actually price seems low .

Reply to
Punch

Sounds like a deal.

Reply to
Art

If you are talking Canadian Dollars, you got a steal.

Reply to
nospam.clare.nce

My only question is if all those parts were needed to correct the rough idle. If the PCV valve and hoses were original, it was probably time for replacement. Same for the fuel filter, and serpentine belt.

-Kirk Matheson

Reply to
kmatheson