OT Court lets Automaker sue Consumer Reports

Is your advice to buy a vehicle that will slide into him or that will allow you to maneuver around him?

Reply to
Brandon Sommerville

Not true. If you'd actually watch the video, you would notice that it came nowhere near *needing* the outriggers.

In fact, according to CU's documentation, the Suzuki was so stable that they decided to remove the outriggers in the latter runs. See Bob Ward's earlier post on this topic:

Reply to
Garth Almgren

If you look at the picture in CR, you'd see it actually tipped until the outriggers were touching the pavement.

See Consumer Reports. Ward is a shill for Suzuki.

Reply to
Lloyd Parker

Sounds like you for CR. :-)

Reply to
Greg

The hubcap would have smashed thru the windshield for sure.

The Avalon has high speed traction control and stabilizing control. I believe it did most of the work keeping the car under control. My wife was impressed with my driving but I told her the secret.

asking

snipped-for-privacy@speakeasy.net

pursuit

Reply to