infinity powered car radio for 2003 dakota

hello again, just saw someone post a speaker question and it got a few hits so i figured lets put this out there .

I have a 03 dakota with the Infinity 8 speaker 6 way system with mode button and changer controls .mostly all the local car shops here in cincinnati dont want to touch the system to add a sub woofer without me gutting the system ,is this just basic get me tobuy more from them or is this powered speaker system that much of a pain to add a woof.One local place whove ive gone to for years for all my home and car audio said they tried one but got an annoying hum so they had to put the car back the way it was.basically though noone wants to deal with the unit and all i want is a liitle more bump in trunk .

trying to feel young again, Cyberjunkie

Reply to
rescue41

mic canic

He said Cincinatti, Dave. It would be kind of a hike.

--Geoff

Reply to
Geoff