please help me >>

hello , every body , i put about half qt of castrol atf +3 in to my 2000 dodge caravan transmition , do you guys think that amount should ruin my transmition ? or should i wait and see what happen thanks in advance for your input and have happy new year.

Reply to
Miguel Gomez

If it was indeed ATF+3 and not Dexron, then I would not even give it a second thought. ATF+3 and the improved (synthetic base) ATF+4 are compatible. Also, the amount you added is almost insignificant. If it was universal, Dexron, Ford, or anything but ATF+3 or ATF+4, then you should drop the pan, drain the fluid, change the filter, and refill with the correct fluid ASAP.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Shuman