T&C Perform Service Indicator

I don't get all my service done by Chrysler on my 2001 T&C. So eventually I get the Perform Service message for about 1 minute on my display every time I start the vehicle because it hasn't been reset during service. Is there a way for an owner to reset this so we don't have to wait a full minute for the temperature to start displaying?

Reply to
Tom Hubley

mic canic