Re: 2015 Chrysler 200 looks to put Pentastar's cars back on track

(nothing actually, except post a few links)
Why did you have to full-quote the entire article?
Why be a bone-head and do that?
And then bone-head #2 (Ashton Crusher) full-quotes your post.
What a bunch of losers.
Reply to
MoPar Man
Ashton Crusher writes:
Really? Looks like really beautiful lines to me. Not over-styled; purposeful. We were about to buy a current Avenger or 200; after seeing this, we're going to wait until it's actually out to make a decision.
Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer
If this is a bigger Dart, then the entry and exit is really tight. I looked at the Avenger, still upright and easy to enter and exit. With the six speed automatic and the four, the gas mileage should be very good. I had a 2010 Avenger with the four and the four speed automatic, a good car that got over 30+ mpg. Don't overlook a good 2013 or 2014 with the older body style.
Reply to
sctvguy1
sctvguy1 writes:
We actually test drove a 2013 Avenger R/T at the beginning of the week; we liked it a lot, but not quite enough to buy it. We'd planned to look at a 2014 200 when I started seeing the reports on the 2015; when that actually hits the market we'll see how we like it for real (and note that it isn't just a new body style; it's on a different platform).
We'd driven a Dart a little while ago; I really liked that little turbocharged engine with the manual transmission, but my wife wasn't as thrilled.
Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer
I followed your advice about the 215/75-14 at Discount Tire. How are those tires on your 1960 Dodge? What model? I hope to hell that these tires helps this 71 Matador!
Reply to
sctvguy1
wrote:
Yeah, I saw taht in the other thread. How do you like them. They made a huge difference compared to the 20+ year old tires my 60 Dodge Matador (yes Matador, Dodge used that name for one year only). Before the car felt sort of unsteady in a vague way over 60ish mph although you could go up to 80 without anything else happening. With these tires it just zips right up to 70 before you even notice you are going that fast. I had the same experience with really old tires on a 64 T-bird I bought - nothing specifically bad about the old tires, they just somehow didn't feel right, put new cheap discount tires on it and it was a different car.
Reply to
Ashton Crusher