Re: 93 Dodge Grand Caravan 3.3

Thanks for the info. Yup, the water pump starting to go in less than a year didn't make me happy.

thanks, Nick

NOt too bad at all. YEs the mount comes off. While you're at it I'd do the > belt and tensioner (with OEM parts) and do yourself a favor all the lifetime > warranties in the world are worthless on those pumps because you still have > to change them. Get an oem part they're redesigned and it'll work better. > Larry > > How difficult is it to change the timing chain on this engine ? Does the > > passenger side motor mount need to be removed ? I just replaced it, it > was > > pretty easy getting it off. And of course while I'm at it, I'm going to > > replace the water pump. Did that last year, but it's leaking slightly > from > > the weep hole. Bad Auto Zone part, I think there's a lifetime warranty on > > it if I can find the receipt. > > > > Thanks, > > Nick > > > > > > > > > >
Reply to
ncs