Re: Chrysler AUX

I own a '96 Chrysler Voyager with the original radio with an AUX connector

> and no CD changer, I see there are 3rd party interfaces to connect cd > changers but it would be enough for me to connect an external player. Is it > possible to connect the analog source to any pins of the AUX connector and > tell the radio about the presence of the fake cd-changer?

No, you need the proper cable which is engineered to connect to that radio. You can get the cable from PIE Electronics or Bitzsafe. If you get the correct one it will have the mopar back of radio plug to rca connectors.

Reply to
Grouchy