Re: Extended Warrenty is it worth it , have you gotten your moneys w

Hmm Ask my brother that question, I tried to get him to purchase one for the used 300 he got, boy is he regreting it now. Normally it is the dealer that tries to sell it to you before the basic warranty is up and not Chrysler. I have been working for a Chrsyler dealer for about 27 years and have purchased a contract on all my vehicles. My 2003 Sebring and Durango both have a Max Care Hi tech service contract. The Durango Contract was about $2100.00. Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
damnnickname

I've got my money's worth out of the extended warranty on our '02 300M: it was free.

I'd say that, if you have to pay for it, a manufacturer's warranty is likely more worthwhile than a 3rd-party one.

Perce

On 07/18/05 02:07 pm damnnickname tossed the following ingredients into the ever-growing pot of cybersoup:

Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy