Re: Extended Warrenty is it worth it , have you gotten your moneys worth out of it ?

Take the money and put it into a money market account or short term cd. Only take money out to pay covered items less deductible. when you hit the time or mileage that cancels the policy take the remaining money and have a party. I bet you will have a good one.

Had a friend >

I declined the dealer offer of a 5yr 100k mile extended warrenty, >first the $ was 2900 then at the end it was 1600 with a $100 >deductable and I still declined . I may have made a mistake ??? time >will tell > > >Does chrysler give it another shot at selling me a warrenty in a month >or so thats what some have told me? I got a 2005 sebring with ALL the >discounts, > > note my other car is a 89 ciera with 197,000 miles on it that I >bought new. I do most of the work on it myself with the exception of >mufflers and front suspension parts, I never had to do transmission >or internal engine repair on it and would pass on that. I'm a >electronic tech and plan to get a computer interface scan tool for the >Sebring. > > >thanks for any reply
Reply to
Frank Boettcher