Re: Neon curise control install

I recently bought and had Cruise Control installed on my PT Cruiser. The parts were about $200, if I remember correctly, and the dealership charged $150 to install. With the dealer coupons accrued from credit card points, I ended up paying $18 to install. The parts were the real Mopar equipment, not aftermarket.

Time to install was less than eight hours and all the parts come in a small box. LOTS of tubes, wires and replacement parts for the steering wheel to allow the buttons or levers (depending on your configuration) to be mounted.

I recently acquired a 2001 Neon. Does anyone have a ball-park figure on > what it cost to have cruise control installed on this vehicle. > > George > >
Reply to
Brayton

the best thing to do is have the dealer install it, you will pay a bit more, but in the long run that's gonna cost you less, go for the original part (Mopart). Third party cruise control won't always do well, it will keep your speed on a flat lane, but will barely hold in hills. Especially with the Neon, you don't want to mess-up with them, there are already fragile.

Reply to
Jocker

|I recently acquired a 2001 Neon. Does anyone have a ball-park figure on |what it cost to have cruise control installed on this vehicle. | |George | |

Rex in Fort Worth

Reply to
Rex B