Re-set climate control, '98 Grand Voyager?

'98 Grand Voyager, recently had a battery problem (bad cell). Replaced battery, but now the lights on the climate control cluster switches keep flashing.

After about 20-30 minutes driving, flashing stops and all indicators are fine, until you turn off the ignition and restart.

Everything works fine, it is just difficult to tell whether the A/C is on or off, if you have vent in recirc or outside, etc., and it is distracting at night seeing the flashing lights at the lower right of your vision.

I thought I had a site saved that gave a certain key press combo to reset the cluster, but have lost the link in the many upgrades since first finding it. Does anyone still have it?

TIA

Ferret Daddy & the FBR Gang

Reply to
Ferret Daddy

Hi...

Is this at all helpful?

Take care.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Weitzel

Thanks Ken, Procedure #2 solved the problem. Had to run twice, but worked great.

Ferret Daddy & the FBR Gang

Reply to
Ferret Daddy