Re: Suggestion: Adjustable steering wheel

Lets see I could get $50 at the scrap yard, but getting it there would kill my profit. Just leave it on the street with the keys in the ignition.

Reply to
Spam away

I believe the latest Taurus's had those. Another nice car let out to pasture just when it got really good.

Reply to
Spam away

Good for California. I get very frustrated with drivers on the phone going too slow in traffic.

OK if you are the boss.

Reply to
who

On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 20:09:26 +0000, a rock fell the sky, hitting who on the head, and inspiring the following:

Agree!

Of course, I try to refrain from typing on my bb too much while actually moving. :P

I figure, if I hit someone, I've got the 6,000lb Avalanche. j/k

Huh?

Reply to
PerfectReign