Re: Vacuum Check Valve location

Update on my own question. I realized that the drawing I was using was for vacuum brakes and I have the electric ABS system. Sitting on the back of the intake manifold in plane view was the check valve. I replaced it with MOPAR part number 04677204 (C$12.00) which is the new valve and reservoir designed to stop the air-conditioning system from going to the defrost mode every time you step on the gas.

Can any one tell me where the vacuuum check valve is located? According to > the book it is beside the brake power assist but it seems to indicate it is > in the engine compartment and yet the parts catalogue kinda shows it under > the dash. > Before I tear the dash apart I would really like to feel I was heading in > the correct direction. > >
Reply to
Gary Watson