Re: What is Mopar Multi-Mileage Lubricant

Any Multipurpose Grease, NGLI Grade 2 EP or better. Should include lithium or lithium complex base, similar to Valvoline Durablend grease

Should be available at Wal-Mart, Pep Boys, auto parts stores that handle Valvoline products.

--

Reply to
Mike Behnke

I have some Lubriplate lithium grease called Lubriplate "Aero", can I = use it as a replacement to Mopar Multi-Mileage Lubricant?

>=20

Reply to
Jack