Remove door panel, 99 Voyager

The automatic lock on the drivers side of my 99 Voyager no longer works. Can anyone tell me how to remove the door panel so I can get to the lock apparatus?

Thanks,

Reply to
lostinspace

there is a small round plug that needs to come out behind it is a screw. there is a screw behind the latch handle and one in the door cup there is also one behind the power window switch bezal that must be popped out of place sometimes there is screws in the bottom of the door panel if you have the big map pocket one you are sure you have all the screws the door panel just pops off with a good yank the lock actutor is part of the door latch and i would bet it made a whirling noise for a while

lost> The automatic lock on the drivers side of my 99 Voyager no longer works.

Reply to
mic canic