Geo Metro....Door trim panel removal?

Hello, I have a 1994 Geo Metro. I need to take the Door trim panel off, but i can't see where the fasteners are. Can you guys tell me were they are located? How to take them off? Know of online diagrams i could get to?

The window glass fell out of track and i got to also put on the inside door handle.

Thanks!

Myc

Reply to
myc1972

Anyone know.

I really would appreciate the info.

Thanks!

Reply to
myc1972

Don't have the procedure for anything earlier than '98. Perhaps your '94 is done similarly to the '98. Procedure below:

Document ID# 463603

1998 Chevrolet/Geo Metro

Removal Procedure

Remove the following components from the door trim (1): One screw The inside door handle bezel (2) Remove 2 plastic screw covers from the door armrest. Remove the following components from the door: Two screws The armrest Remove the door mirror inner garnish (8) from the door (1). Remove the regulator handle (1) by using a cloth in order to pull off the snap ring. Gently pry the door trim (1) away from the door, disengaging the retaining clips. Disconnect the electrical connectors from the power window or from the power door, if equipped.

Installation Procedure

Connect the electrical connectors to the power window or to the power door, if equipped. Position the door trim (1) to the door and press the retaining clips into place. Install the snap ring to the regulator handle. Set the regulator handle (1) at a 45 degree angle when the window is fully closed. Install the regulator handle (1) to the door. Install the armrest to the door. Secure the armrest with the armrest screws. Install plastic screw covers to the armrest. Install the door mirror inner garnish (8) to the door (1). Install the inside door handle bezel (2) to the door trim (1). Secure the bezel with the 1 screw.

Reply to
Silver Surfer