Repair Manuals: Haynes vs Clymer vs Chilton

Yes, I did write that. I just didn't see it in your message. Either my eyes missed it or my newsreader did.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting

I agree with Dan. The FSM is the best way to go. I just wish they didn't cost so much. When I bought my first FSM for my 1964 Valiant, it was only $5. When I bought one for my 1986 Caravan, it was $40. Now they are $90, unless a used one can be found. The CD versions are the same price as the printed ones.

-Kirk

Reply to
Kirk Matheson