Stealth Replacement Struts

The time has finally come to replace all 4 struts on my 1991 3000GT SL (this is the exact same vehicle as the Dodge Stealth) and I would very much appreciate input on where I can obtain OEM quality replacements for a reasonable price. For the record, this vehicle is equipped with the ECS (Electronically Controlled Suspension) module which I would like to keep operational.

The local dealer wants $174 and $176 per strut before sales taxes, respectively for the front and rear struts for this vehicle. I've done some searching and found a few other Internet sources, but they too are pretty much all priced higher than what I am prepared to pay. Has anyone determined the actual manufacturer (someone told me they were made by Gabriel, another KBY) and part number or found a more reasonably priced source? Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Shuman