T&C backup sensors add-on ?

Have had comments re: adding the backup sensors to my '03 T&C and they were appreciated. However, no one has ever mentioned if they are available as an add-on. Should have gotten them when I purchased, but screwed up. Dealer has them listed for the Jeep, but not the T&C....don't know if he checked the book completely tho. Anyone seen them as a add-on ? Would the Jeep's work ? Thanks a lot, everyone. This is a great newsgroup ! ! Zork

Reply to
Zork