Hasn't it been nice?????(no Lloyd No Lloyd)

Hasn't it been nice with Lloyd Parker on holidays (no access to his free computer) and not answering every fricken post with his dribble?? I bin reading posts the past few weeks thinking this is nice not 200 - 300 posts a day that are near impossible to sort through when I realized. he's off and will be back in the next few days!! Darn Dodgem

Reply to
dodgem

Well, since I twit filtered him, I haven't noticed his absence! :-)

You'd think a real professor could afford a home account. I still think he's something other than a professor and just reads a few books in the library on occasion and thinks he actually knows something. Maybe he's on the library staff or something...

Matt

Reply to
Matthew S. Whiting