T&C chrome wheels bad?

Have an '03 T&C Limited with the chrome wheels, 27k miles. Lots of brake dust of course, but last time I attempted to clean them, I find that they are becoming pitted to the point where the 'black crud' no longer comes off completely. Is this a normal occurance, or is it possible the wheels would be replaced ? Any others with this problem ? Thanks ! Gary Robinson

Reply to
Zork

Sounds like the same problem I had with my 300C chrome wheels. Chrysler replaced them, they were defective as were hundreds if not thousands of others. I'll bet your in the same boat.

Reply to
Peter A. Stavrakoglou