Temp Control Querstion

Hi all, I have a '89 New Yorker with a 3.0. It has one of those electronic temp controls. (digitial readout) Anyhow, usually when I turn it on it reads temp ranging from 65-85 degrees or so. The other day it began reading 16-28 degress.

Is there a way to turn it back to reading the way it suppose to? (Farenheit rether hen Celsius)

TIA,

Jesse

Reply to
Jes