Timing belt replacement cost for 3.2 Engine

Can someone tell me the approximate cost to replace the timing belt on a

3.2 engine. Its a 99 Dodge Intrepid with 103000 miles. How many more miles can I get away with before the belt fails.
Reply to
me

According to the Gates timing belt guide, the interval is 105k miles. Do you like playing Russian Roulette? Because that engine is interference, which means that if the belt slips or breaks, you have major and expensive damage to the engine. If it were not intereference, you maybe could justify taking chances on breaking down on the highway with no other consequences, but since it's interference, that would be unwise. IMO...

Bill Putney