Veteran's Day

I want to remind everyone that VETERAN'S DAY is Tuesday 11-11-03. I am a Viet Nam Veteran my self and I understand what our men and women of the armed forces are going thru. It has especially been extremely hard on the reservist who are taken away from their jobs and families at a moment's notice. They are gone a year or more and have no extra monetary compensations then their military pay. I know they signed up for the job HOPING that they would never have to go, but they are going. Thank you to ALL who serve and to the families of those still away. Thank you to those who have served. Thank you to ALL who have given thier lives and to the families of All who have given their lives to help us beable to do what we are doing here right now. Have the feedom to express ourselves as we wish. I know that Canada has a Rememberance Day for the same purpose as our Veterans Day. I thank all our allies who have been there for us and with us. Without YOU we would not have been able to accomplish our goals. I know that in Viet Nam, I had Canadian and Australian friends who served by our side, or us by thier side. It made no difference then, we were ALL in it together. THANK YOU

:tcat

Reply to
Richard Benner Jr

Welcome Home Harold Seldin