Memorial Day

To those of you wo have served and in memory of those lost while in the service of your country.

Thank you.

Your sacrifices are not without the appreciation of so many of us.

Happy Memorial Day.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Thank you Kate. We remember our comrades in arms; those still living, and those who have moved on.

Reply to
66 6F HCS

Well said.

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

You're welcome.

Reply to
.boB

Thanks to all who served in war or in peace, and thanks to those who remember the sacrifices of our brothers and sisters.

Spike, Binh Thuy, Mekong Delta, 1969-70

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike