When will my PT reach Vermont

Stopped in my dealer yesterday and they told me my PT is built. Last Wednesday(20th). Can anyone tell me how long it will take to reach me here in Burlington? Toluca is quite a ways down in Mexico from looking at the map. An enthusiast's site ptcruizer.com outlined the path but was wondering if things have changed(post 9/11) since it was written in 2001. _Fred

Reply to
Frederick Pileggi

Got to this web site:

look under the heading New Buyers for some waysto track your new PT.....Fred

Frederick Pileggi wrote:

Reply to
Fred Martin