Where is my Radiator Fan Relay? 96 Grande Voyager

1996 Grande Voyager. My radiator fans (there are 2) don't run. My Haynes manual electrical diagram shows a fan relay coming off of fuse number 4 in the Power Distribution Center. But I can't find the relay. Anybody know where it is? The 40A fuse is ok.

Also, there is a very official looking notice in front of the raditor that says a "Fan Relay modification" was done in 1999. What's that about?

As long as I don't idle too long or go real slow up a big hill I'm ok, but I need to fix it because sometimes I need to do those things.

Reply to
stewart