Wow...Just...Wow

Latest reports say, Cerebrus has chosen discredited former Home Depot chairman Bob Nardelli to head their operations. Nardelli, who Home Depot shareholders gave $210 million to just go away, will head the attempted comeback for the beleaguered automaker. Inexplicably Cerebrus has elected to choose a CEO who bombed spectacularly at a company who was pounding their competition, only to be so disenchanted with his incompetence at running their operations that they paid him to just leave. Under Nardelli, HD slashed payroll and service to the point where formerly loyal customers fled to their main rival, Lowe's. If I were a GM or Ford stockholder tonight I would be rejoicing with glee, as Cerebrus apparently has no idea what they are doing, Hiring a proven failure and hardhead like Nardelli is a sure way to run what remains of the troubled company into the ground. If I owned a Chrysler vehicle, I would start looking to sell it, or put it on ice, to bring it out in 10-15 years when it will be a curiosity much like a Rambler, Desoto, Studebaker or a Packard was in the 1960's and 1970's. Cerebrus, what are you THINKING???

Reply to
mandlmosk

This news doesn't sound good. I hope he drives a Chrysler.

Reply to
Some O